General conditions of use of the portal www.icatmar.cat
The Institut Català de Recerca per a la Governança del Mar (ICATMAR), informs you that access and use of the website www.icatmar.cat and all subdomains and directories included under it (hereinafter jointly referred to as the Portal) are subject to the terms detailed in this Legal Notice, without prejudice to the fact that access to any of these services or contents may require the acceptance of additional General Conditions.
ICATMAR reserves the right to make changes to the Portal without prior notice, in order to update, correct, modify, add or delete content or design. Due to the fact that the updating of information is not immediate, we suggest that you always check the validity and accuracy of the information, services and contents presented. Also, the conditions and terms contained in this Notice may vary, so we invite you to review these terms when you visit the Portal again.
The ICATMAR is not responsible for any damages that may be caused by the use of the tools and information contained in www.icatmar.cat in relation to the adoption of decisions on the initiation, development or outcome of administrative proceedings. Such decisions must be contrasted in the competent centres, bodies or agencies. In any case, the information and contents of this website may not be used in contradictory processes with the Public Administration, and no responsibility is assumed for any discrepancies that may exist between the printed documents of the competent Administration and the electronic publication on these pages.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Both the design of the Portal and its source codes, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on it, belong to ICATMAR or collaborating entities and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The information available on this website, unless expressly indicated to the contrary, may be reused; its total or partial reproduction, modification, distribution and communication for commercial and non-commercial use is authorised, subject to the following conditions:
- It is forbidden, under any circumstances, to distort the content of the information.
- The user is obliged to cite the source of the documents subject to re-use.
- The user is obliged to mention the date of the last update of the documents subject to re-use.
- The ICATMAR declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you consider that this site may be violating their rights, please contact the ICATMAR at the address you will find below at the Privacy section.
Links or hyperlinks
Users who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and the ICATMAR website must take into account the following:
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply, in any case, the existence of relations between ICATMAR and the owner of the Web page, nor the acceptance and approval by ICATMAR of its contents or services. Therefore, it shall not be stated or implied that ICATMAR has expressly authorised the hyperlink, nor that it has supervised or assumed the contents and services offered or made available on said website.
- The ICATMAR is not responsible in any way, nor does it guarantee the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes sole responsibility for any consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the hyperlinked website.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established may not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to ICATMAR, except those signs that form part of the hyperlink itself.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain information with illegal content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content contrary to the rights of third parties.
The ICATMAR expressly prohibits the realization of framings or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or contents of its Portal.
In accordance with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and concordant legislation, the ICATMAR undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and the duty to treat them with confidentiality after carrying out the corresponding risk analysis, in particular, in accordance with the First Additional Provision of the LOPDGDD, the corresponding security measures provided for in the National Security Scheme necessary to prevent alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access.
Users may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation or portability by writing to the ICATMAR Secretariat at the address Passeig Marítim de la Barceloneta, 37-49 (08003 Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain) or Carrer Doctor Roux 80 (08017 Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain) accompanied by a photocopy of their National Identity Card.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The applicable law in the event of a dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of this Portal, shall be the Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise while visiting the Portal or by the use of the services that may be offered therein, ICATMAR and the User agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the User’s domicile, in case it is located in Spanish territory.